BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Feelings


My Feelings...

mixed up...
was it my fault...
i move on with my life...
i put aside my sorrow and hurt...
i forgive...
but yet...
not forgiven...
I AM SORRY to u...
for my wrong doings...
im not asking for more...
just pls be honest...

i'll still be the same person u noe...
i'll still have the same passion...
i'll still be me...

u'll always special in my heart...

trust me...
if u felt = sad+bad+lost
me = WORST

this is not the end...
this is the beginning of a journey...


2 comments:

kuceng said...

mixed up
it was not ur fault
u should move on
put aside ur sorrow
dun forgive
dun hv to say sorry
was it really ur fault?
or is he manipulating?
he'll never b honest

dun let him b a special sumone in ur heart
he dun deserve it

he nevr felt
sad, bad or lost
so u dun hv to torture urself

it is a beginning..

WalkWithME said...

=))